We are a young family owned and operated Kombucha Micro Brewery based in the heart of Calgary, Alberta. We are passionate about brewing awesome tasting kombucha using fresh local ingredients in combination with exotic ingredients from around the world. Our mission is to create more Happy Bellies in the world with Happy Belly Kombucha, so we incorporate superfoods into our kombucha whenever the opportunity arises. We partner with awesome local retailers who share the same values to bring Happy Belly Kombucha to market in different communities throughout Alberta and surrounding areas. Happy Belly Kombucha has been very well received by those who have tasted it and is quickly becoming the leading kombucha brand in different local communities.
We believe that every team member is equally valuable to Happy Belly Kombucha as a whole. We are committed to creating a fun positive work atmosphere, which is educational and challenging at the same time. We are growing, so we are looking for someone who is the right fit to grow with us. Read on and if you feel that you are the right fit for us and vice versa, please send in your job application! We look forward to meeting and growing with you!
Please visit our website for more information about our company @ http://www.happybellykombucha.com
Assistant Kombucha Brewer
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Part Time with opportunity for full time employment.
ANTICIPATED START DATE
Kombucha Nano Brewery
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We ask that you be motived, positive, optimistic, a team player, responsible, hard working, and friendly. Have a true interest in growing and building a career with us.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in tea making
- Cleaning of tools and equipment
- Sanitizing of tools and equipment
- Assist in measurement taking
- Ensure stock & supply replenishment in work area
- Arrange for delivery / pickup, as required
- Completes assigned clean up duties
- Unpack boxes for shipments when they arrive
- Under the direction of the Master Brewer performs / completes other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required
MUST HAVE's (Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications)
- Strong personal hygiene and cleanliness
- Good job task planning, time management and organizational skills
- Good basic mathematical skills
- Able to lift 60 pound object with ease
- Responsible and dependable
- Willingness to learn and master new tasks
- Excellent team player as well as ability to work independently
- Upbeat, optimistic, friendly and authentic
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback constructively
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- General computer knowledge / skills
- Have a valid driver's license and a vehicle to get to and from work
- Canadian Citizen / Canadian Permanent Resident
- Kombucha brewing experience is a plus
- Health coaching experience is a plus
- Social media experience is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of collective work experience
- Successful completion of grade 12 educations
- Completed or currently enrolled in a post secondary Diploma or Degree in Nutrition or Holistic Health
Training will be provided on the job
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you are seeking a career which supports health, sustainability, personal development, growth, challenge, responsibility, overall success and would like to join our team, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.